As new parents, we may spend most of the day observing our little one if he eats, if he sleeps, if he dirty diapers, if he cries. When you become a father for the first time, everything amazes us, and doubts surround us.
Here we give you some tips that you should take into account for the care of your baby.
1) During the first days of your baby's life, you may notice that he cries frequently; this must usually be crying without tears because the tear ducts still have closed.
2) Babies frequently sneeze to clear their airways. Do not be alarmed without reason and think that it is a symptom of a cold.
3) The most developed sense of babies is the smell; in fact, they can recognize their mother through this.
4) A baby doubles its birth weight at six months and triples it at the end of the first year.
5) Babies do not have bad breath because they do not have teeth yet; bacteria that make their breath smell bad are deposited there.
6) Babies feed every two to three hours for the first few weeks. You must pay attention to some signs of your baby, such as how he eats, how many diapers he gets, and if he seems full.
7) Most newborns wet between 6 and 10 diapers a day and have between 3 and 4 bowel movements a day.
The first few weeks of parenting can be hectic. However, there is nothing to worry about.
The Pediatrics and Neonatology team at BlueNetHospitals Los Cabos is dedicated to curing children's illnesses and maintaining special attention on growth control, vaccines, and the motor and intellectual well-being of children.
BlueNetHospitals - Hospital Los Cabos
This is what you should know about vaccination for children against COVID-19
Broken Heart Syndrome is a heart condition caused by stressful situations or a sudden change in emotion.