Health And Safety Training
Through our Health and Safety Training Center in BlueNetHospitals, we offer a wide course offering taught by our professional instructors, using dynamic and interactive materials.
We meet national standards for training and capacity in safety, civil protection and pre-hospital care.
Our certifications are endorsed by the Ministry of Labor & Social Welfare (Secretaria del Trabajo and Prevision Social - STPS).
The following is a list of some of our course offerings:
- First Aid
- First Aid for Babies and Toddlers
- Prevention and Fire Fighting
- Search and Rescue
- Identification and Control of Hazardous Materials
- Workplace Review
- Conditions Assessment
- Results and Conclusions
- Safety and Industrial Hygiene (tied to current Mexican standards)
- Documentation Required by the STPS
- Compliance with federal labor laws and regulations, safety, working conditions and environment (RFSHMAT)
For more information, please contact our Commercial Executive, call (624) 1043.910, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org